Secure payments via eMoney Mail and PayPal
How to make secure payments
- Sign up for an account at eMoneyMail. (Note: eMoneyMail charges you a $1 fee to send money.)
- click 'Send Money'
- Put in email@example.com as the e-mail address.
- Fill out the eMoneyMail form.
eMoneyMail only takes Visa card and checks. If you have a MasterCard you can use PayPal instead. If you don't have a credit card, you can also securely transfer money from your checking account. Note: PayPal will give you $5 just for signing up for an account, plus I get $5 as well for referring you. Also PayPal takes a bit longer to sign up for than does eMoneyMail.
- Sign up for an account with PayPal.
- Go thru all the steps they give you for creating an account.
- Once you've done that you can click 'Send Money' and use the email address above to send me your donation!